DEMO & SUPPORT: 91-93584-44502, 91-141-4012472 | EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on +91-93584-44502 or +91-141-4012472 to get FREE Excel-Tally software installation and demo from our experts.
1. Windows XP or above
2. Microsoft Excel 2007 or above
3. Tally 9 or Tally.ERP9 or Tally Prime
4. Microsoft 2007 Users needs to install Microsoft Office 2007 service pack 3 (link given on Download page Step-1)
1. Download QuikAccount setup file from https://quick2tally.com/home/download
2. Right click setup file and install on your PC and you will find three shortcut on your desktop.
a) First shortcut is for Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 users
b) Second is for Excel 2016 and above version (32bit only)
c) Third is for Excel 2016 and above version (64bit only)
Note: If you have excel 2007 and installed Office Service Pack 3, you can also use file mentioned in point b)
3. Open the applicable file, file will open in Excel.
4. Enable macros from the security warning given below Excel Ribbon. (See detailed steps to enable macro here)
5. Once you enable macros, you will be redirected to 'Registration' sheet.
6. Click on Activation Button, fill the form and activate your trial license.
1. Once your trial license is activated as explained in above step. You need to make tally connection.
2. Tally Settings:
a) For Tally.ERP9--> At Gateway of Tally --> Press F12 --> Advanced Configuration and make following configuration
b) For Tally Prime--> Press F1 (Help) --> Settings ---. Connectivity --> Client/Server Configuration and make following configuration
3. Set port on QuikAccount Help Sheet- The port you have set in tally, you need to mention same port in Help sheet of QuikAccount.
4. Click on Connect Tally button. This will import all tally masters like Stock Item, Ledgers, Vouchers, Godowns, Cost Centres etc.
Software can be connected with tally in One Click and Import All masters like stock items, ledgers, cost centres, Godown, Voucher Types etc.
Since software imports all masters from tally, it identifies from your raw data whether a particular ledger or stock item is available or not.
Software automaticlaly identifies new masters in your data and give one click option to create them in tally.
Data can be directly exported to Tally. User don't need to create XML files. One click export facility is available.
Software provides drop-downs at relevant places from which user can select ledgers, stock items, godowns etc with easy search option available.
Import purchase entries in tally directly from GSTR-2A, 2B. GSTIN and CompuGST software format supported.
Kamal Jain, FCA, CCA
Prachi Shah, Senior Executive